Monday, April 8, 2013

Blogger vs Wordpress

I have several blogs I run and I've become accustomed to the Wordpress blog formats.

So I have copied this one over there temporarily to test it.  If I decide to keep the wordpress blog I'll make a note, put pointers up to there, and make sure the links are good on all the sites that point to this one.

Right now, we have very few visitors because, frankly no one wants to read the junk I'm posting about sailing away right now.  Later on, you'll be sorry when you want to do it and have to buy a book I've written to get the same information (/grin).

Really though, I'm still experimenting with this stuff and haven't gotten the best set up for it all yet, thus the experimentation.  JoAnne hasn't started blogging yet so, it's not a big deal for her yet, I don't think.  I'll be checking with her later though.

The format and getting a blog posted and looked at under Google's blogger isn't too bad, but I like Wordpress better.  I also have issues with Google, they are personal and I won't go into details here, but suffice it to say I don't like how they use our private and personal data among other things. 

I'll get back and post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment